Saturday 28 January 2012

Ancient VVisdom - A Godlike Inferno CD

Ancient VVisdom are something a bit different. Featuring ex-members of Integrity and Iron Age, the music they play is probably not what you would expect. Instead of metallic hardcore, these guys play what some might describe as dark-folk. But don't get me wrong, this isn't disappointing in the slightest. In fact this album'll just about blow anything else out the water.

When I originally ordered this I was utterly disappointed. Instead of sending me the correct package, I received a shirt from a band called "August Burns Red". I looked these guys up and what I heard was awful, just awful. They right gear did turn up eventually, and here it is:
Being a CD, the packaging isn't outstanding, but they have still done a pretty good job. I do like how clean and simple the artwork and layout is.
Again the CD is pretty simple. This has been released on vinyl since(although only in a stupidly low amount(UPDATE)), it would be good to see how much better the packaging turned out.
What makes this CD a bit more special is that it came along with this great t-shirt. Designed by Dvvid of Integrity fame, it features a devilish hand with the band logo on the sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment