Tuesday 17 January 2012

Integrity - VValpurgisnacht 7"

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this (along with the split with Creepout) was the first record I bought. In between the excruciatingly long vvait between "To Die For" and "The Blackest Curse", Integrity released this tvvo song teaser EP. Both these songs are bloody awesome. If you haven't heard these before I suggest you strap yourself in and have a listen


The artwork contains a picture of who I believe to be Charles Manson, although a tad modified. After some close inspection I noticed the necklace has the same picture as on the front of the HITD booklet. That must have something to do with secret Holy Terror business.
There are about a bajillion different versions of this record and the version I picked up was the third pressing on lemon vinyl. Basically I chose this because it was the cheapest at the time. That may not seem very "collector" of me but whatever, I was poor. It does look cool anyway. 
Inside the cover we have a picture of a mysterious woman. I'm pretty sure this is meant to be one of the Manson girls, but I can't be certain. 
On the other side are the lyrics which I always love, especially on an Integrity record.


1 comment:

  1. Its the god Abraxas on the pendant around Charlie's neck.
    The girl is Sandra Good.

    ReplyDelete