Sunday 12 February 2012

Integrity - VVe Are The End 7"

This is a new pick up for me. I'm rather late on getting this one, and to be honest I'm not sure why.
This artwork has so much going on, I'm not sure exactly where to start. What strikes me first is that everything is backwards, perhaps a flipped photo would be appropriate to add here. Down the bottom appears to be some writing in Arabic,  but I have no idea what it is meant to say. I thought it might translate to "We Are The End", but I was mistaken. Something I originally missed on this artwork was the Vermapyre logo in the top left, who knows why that was included.
On the reverse side things are toned down a bit. The lyrics to the song (or 2 songs?) is written over the top of sound waves and audio equipment.
The version I have is on white, which is not the rarest version by far. As usual I was late picking this up, so had to settle for whatever Magic Bullet had left over. It still does look the part though. The centre label has the same style of characters that I posted about on a different Integrity post. I still haven't found out what these are supposed to mean.
The record is only one sided, with the B-side containing a laser etch of the Integrity skull logo.
It is impossible to see in the first photo, but the second photo does a much better job of showing this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment